Sabtu, 29 Maret 2014

Sutiyoso: In 2005, I was invited to SBY's been in Democratic

Presidential Candidate of the Indonesian Justice and Unity Party (PKPI) Sutiyoso revealed Yudhoyono been invited to join the Democratic Party. He declined the offer because he wanted to neutral when SBY served as Governor of Jakarta. 

"I started in 2005 has been invited to enter the Democratic SBY, but because I wanted a neutral course until I finished governor in 2007, then I promise 'later Sir, our recommendation again when I'm retired,'" said Sutiyoso. 

It was announced Sutiyoso when giving political speeches in front of hundreds of retired and retired military widows - Police when signing politics, in the media center PKPI, Menteng, Central Jakarta, Friday (29/3). 

Sutiyoso commonly called Bang Yos tells the story he eventually led PKPI. Before I could say yes solicitation SBY, Sutiyoso trigger got an offer from another party. 

"By retiring, I even got a call at the General Edi Sudrajat (Retired Gen.)," he said. Sutiyoso. 

Told him, Edi Sudrajat, the retired who was already ill give 'testament'. 

"When there is nothing related to me this, please lead the party formed by senior-seniors, this PKPI. You continue, I do not see another figure," he said quoting a message Edi. 

Sutiyoso was admitted was troubled choose between accepting the offer or Edi SBY. But the two bids, which are both of his colleagues in the army environment, makes convincing themselves into politicians. 

"I so want to answer how. Junior 2005 If I were to be president it asked me to enter the party.'s Now my most senior mine asked me to lead his party will respect him. Yeah I replied, God willing, sir baseball later when I've become governor," he said finally chose PKPI than Democrats. 

0 komentar:


 
Copyright © 2011. Ilmu Pengetahuan Dunia . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by IPD . Published by IPD Templates